Payment is expected in full at time of your appointment unless you are submitting a health insurance, Worker’s compensation claim, or a personal injury claim (MVA). It is recommended that you contact your insurance provider as well to verify your entitled benefits. Any denial of charges from a claim will be the responsibility of the patient. Please note, we are not liable for changes in your insurance provider’s policy or denial of service. Payment must be remitted immediately if coverage has not paid.
At Alivio Therapeutic Massage, we bill and accept most forms of Insurance, Worker’s comp, and Car accident claims. We understand that billing insurance may sometimes be complicated to our clients, so we will gladly contact your insurance company to verify coverage.
As a patient, all you need to do is:
- Contact your Primary Care Physician or Chiropractor (If you don’t have one, we can recommend one!)
- Your Physician or Chiropractor will write you a prescription for Massage Therapy.
- Fax 277-5085 or Call us to provide the following information:
- Name and Date of Birth
- Insurance company name, address, and phone number
- Group number and ID number, Incident number (MVA or Worker’s Comp claim)
- Adjuster’s name and phone number (MVA or Worker’s Comp Claim)
- Schedule an appointment with us and bring your Massage Therapy prescription with you.
Keep in mind that regular office visit copay or coinsurance is due at the time of your visit, and or course whatever deductible your policy calls for. For more information, feel free to contact us at Alivio Therapeutic Massage today.